Wednesday, March 11, 2009

introductions...

Let me formally introduce myself, my name is Jason Dykstra and my wife (Gina) and I live in the Cambridge area. I am currently working as a support worker in the Guelph area with individuals with developmentally delays and mental illness. I work within the Children and Youth section of our organization.
Lately I've become very interested in the world of mediation, so I've decided to take a few courses in order to become a certified mediator. Thus far it has been an extremely pleasant experience. I hope to one day set up my own mediation practice specializing in Family, Congregational, and Organizational Mediation. I'm very excited to do this!
So you might be wondering....why is Jason starting to blog? Well, I've been reading a lot of blogs in the past few months and decided that I should give back to the blogging community and hopefully offer some insights in to this world. Also I think that it is a very helpful tool for family and friends to keep in touch and find out what is happening in my own world. So let people know...that Jason is here!

1 comment: